This oil is extracted from the cannabis Sativa plant or, in simple English, is termed marijuana, a narcotic plant with some herbal health benefits. The complete form of CBD is Cannabidiol. Another compound extracted from the same plant is a chemical substance called THC or tetrahydrocannabinol. CBD oil was first introduced by a British chemist named Robert S. Cahn. Later, on 1942 American chemist Roger Adams made the complete chemical structure of CBD oil and introduced it to the world. This article will discuss the mercurynews.com/ used to treat all forms of pain a human body can receive.
How CBD oil is extracted-
- Cultivation of the hemp plant- as per the FDA or Food and Drug Administration of the USA, ALL CBD oil must be extracted from the industrial hemp grown across the USA. The oil is extracted from the hemp plant seeds, which contain less than 0.2% of THC.
- CO2 is passed through the hemp plant to extract oil- this form of extraction of oil is done when perfumers extract perfumes, food additives, etc., a critical closed loop extractor. Here the hemp plant is put inside a chamber filled with CO2. Pressure is applied, and liquid CO2 absorbs the hemp oil. Later, this liquid is transferred to a chamber where CO2 is turned into gas and evaporates, leaving behind only the oil.
- Alcohol extraction– another process to extract CBD is using alcohol solvents like ethanol, butane, or isopropyl alcohol. This is the simplest form of extraction of CBD oil from hemp plants.
Best the CBD oil for pain relief are-
- Colorado botanicals- the products are non-GMO and are 100% vegan. This product is extracted through the CO2 extraction method. This product does not contain any THC. Available in various sizes like 150mg, 750mg, 1500mg.
- Penguin CBD- available in different sizes- 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg, and 5000mg. Good for pain and inflammation. They sell their CBD oil in various ways, like in liquid form or inside capsules.
- R+R medicinal- the oil used in this product is full spectrum, meaning this CBD oil contains THC. Perfect for pain and inflammation. Available in two sizes- 1000mg and 2000mg pack. The product is free from GMO OR Genetically Modified Organisms and gluten. The product is entirely vegan and uses coconut oil as carrier oil so that the oil can be easily absorbed and increase its shelf-life.
- Batch CBD– hemp-derived CBD oil. This product contains full-spectrum CBD oil, and the oil is extracted from the co2 extraction process.
- Verma Farms- the oil is good for pain relief, chronic fatigue, etc. the product is 100% natural. Free from pesticides and synthetic fertilizers.
The above-given products are most popular, recommended by the doctor, and readily available in the USA.