HypnoBreathwork is a process that focuses on Breathwork and Hypnosis to bring clarity and reprogram your subconscious. Both of these combined increase self-awareness and heals troubled emotions by helping us put conscious effort into practicing necessary healthy habits or behavior. This process will help you recognize your goals and boost the motivation lingering in your subconscious. If this is something you resonate with, then you should visit http://francescasipma.com and learn more.
Breathwork, when correctly performed, can make a significant impact on a person’s life; it helps you deep-dive into your consciousness and clear and deal with all the underlying and repressed emotions. One may be able to get a better understanding of self and resolve all the unresolved issues that once seemed endless.
Hypnosis, on the other hand, is a state of Focused Awareness while feeling calm and relaxed. It helps you find internal motivations, identify negative habits and gain control over your behavior.
Another significant factor here is Visioning. It is all about identifying and bringing out your soul’s vision. This helps you outgrow the vision cultivated by your inner ego. Our vision is our guide for actions to fulfill our purpose in life.
All three combined make Hypno breathwork a very effective technique to connect with the inner self. You see and feel its results early in the process if you are doing it right. Unlike Yoga, it revives your brain and helps with a very fruitful session.
There are multiple benefits of practicing Hypno Breathwork like –
- Controlling anxiety and restlessness.
- Inner thoughts of self-doubt
- Understanding your self worth
- Fighting fear of being judged or abandoned
- Correcting people-pleasing attitude
- Controlling Perfectionism
- Helps one stop playing small
- Resolve and ease controlling nature
We experience all of these issues at least once in our lifetime. And all though they may seem small, neglecting these issues and neglecting self-care will lead to a very emotionally imbalanced state of self. If these are the traits or issues we are trying to avoid, then what are the things HypnoBreathwork helps us cultivate?
- Self-awareness and a deeper understanding of your needs
- Gaining more clarity about your beliefs and thoughts
- Encouraging your creative self
- Trusting yourself and your intuitions very strongly
- Regulating your own emotions by checking up on yourself regularly
- Truly accepting yourself as is and let go of all the insecurities
- Practicing Compassion and Forgiveness not just for others but for yourself too
- Being confident about your actions and your notions
All of these things matter if you want to alter your beliefs and principles. And Breathwork is the ultimate step towards it. You can get in touch with their team by filling out a simple form and start your journey towards spiritual awakening and self-healing.